Friday, November 26, 2010

Therapies for Mommy.... SHOPPING!

The other day, I got kicked out of work early (YaY!), the Hubs wasn't getting out of class til 3p so I decided to go to noon lunch lecture to kill some time. Unfortunately the topic was brain issues and the resulting psychological issues... great, but at least the tacos were pretty good. So we're going through and dude starts talking about strokes and hydrocephalus and how he has some patients that have had upwards of 50 shunt revisions by their 18th birthday, and this lovely lil fact just as we're trying to decided weather or not to shunt Annabelle. I was done and left (and of course, tears were shed).  I stopped by to see Hubs before his class to get a hug and proceeded to the mall....

I wandered and found some cute sweaters and boots (I need/ want/ must have). But alas could not bring myself to buy anything, it is xmas shopping season after all. Soooo I ended up at Carter's, and then toys r us.... Like I said, it's xmas shopping time :-D I probably spent too much money, but it was all on the Hubs and Annabelle, and I felt better, and I got my xmas shopping done for them. Perhaps not the most *IDEAL* form of therapy, but it worked for me for the afternoon. Perhaps next time I'll try something more productive like the gym or laundry, hahah yeah right!
V

No comments:

Post a Comment