Sunday, April 24, 2011

Nightfloat

It's 3:40am, and I'm up by myself, ho-hum. I'm on 'night float' for 2 weeks which means I work from 7p-7a. I get home from work in the morning and quickly see and say goodbye to the family as they start their day, sleep from 830a-3p (if I'm lucky, it's flippin hard to sleep during the day!), then get up and ready so that I can drive into the city and get Annabelle from daycare so that I can spend a few hours with her. We pick her daddy up around 5p and all go to dinner together. Then we say goodbye and I'm back at work by 7p.... oh it's exhuasting for all involved. Thank goodness it's only for 2 weeks!

In any case, I totally couldn't survive if it weren't for the Hubs. He's so awesome and flexible with my sometimes shitty schedule and he's essentially been a single parent for the past week, and will still be one for the coming week. He's doing everything from the dupa changes to daycare to therapy. And he's doing a damn good job too.... check this out :-D



Woo-hoo, look at us standing all alone!

It only lasted a few secs before she decided to plop back down onto her dupa, but heck I'll take it! I <3 my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment