Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Annabelle!

I cannot believe a whole year has gone by! My little baby is a little kid ('k not really, always my lil baby). It was a mix of emotions and I got weepy a few times over the past day, doesn't help that I'm exhausted from work but I probably would have been overly emotional anyways.

My baby has come so far in a year and has worked her ass off! I'm so proud of her, she is awesome and amazing. She has a fabulous personality and waves at everyone (may not be a great thing in a few years but it's wonderful now!) with her infectious smile in place. I love her so much and could not imagine life without her- even with all the stupid stuff we all have to put up with now.

Happy Birthday AnnabelleBananabelle, mommy and daddy love you SO SO SOOOOO much!
Warning, the following is about 15min long and has music!




No comments:

Post a Comment