Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I just want a JOB!

So residency is coming to a close in a few short months- good in that my soul no longer belongs to residency (ok, it hasn't been that bad but I'm done with 80-hr work weeks and 30-hr shifts with no sleepy time). Not so good in that I don't have a job in place yet and as my sweet hubby put it, he brings home the bread while I bring home the bacon... and our medical insurance.

I did have an interview this morning with a great group that I'd love to join, my only concern is it's 40min away, not ideal. The hubs and I have some talking to do because I have contacted other groups and it seems like very few are hiring, or at least hiring a straight up pediatrician, sigh.... He doesn't want to move, I don't really want to move but would consider it if we're going to be here for a while more, our current daycare is near both of our works right now and not so much this clinic, I wouldn't want to have a nanny home with Annabelle while I'm 40min away, I love our area and our neighbors although the area around the clinic is wicked cute, sigh again... I wish I knew what to do and I wish I could just have a job! I do not like all these big girl "adult" decision I need to be making :-P

On a happy and less anxiety provking note, Annabelle Bananabelle is getting used to her orthotics and is stand quite well. Still needs lotsa support but is more stable, putting weight on her left foot (YaY!) and actually allowing us to move her legs in a walking motion. And walking forward even seems to be easier than us trying to move her legs in a cruising along furniture fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment