Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wonderfully Overstimulated....

Although I didn't think it was so wonderful in the moment! Annabelle had a beyond fabulous Christmas. Mommy and daddy were home with her for a long weekend, and there were cookies, and junk food and sparkling apple juice (her FAVORITE!)... it was however a bit overstimulating for her, shoot it was overstimulating for ME, I dunno how any 1.5 yr old kid could handle all that.

Overstimulated much?

Annabelle, being the only baby on either side of the family was absolutely showered with gifts, as were her mommy and daddy. There were multiple times throughout Christmas day when I got misty eye'ed and overwhelmed by the amount of love and support my family has. Although material things were opened Christmas morning we know that behind each item is a loving caring person who genuinely cares for Annabelle and wants her to do her absolute best! What better gift could ANY parent ask for?

And of course as a kid, Annabelle (after getting settled) loved all of her new toys. I was even thrilled when she started to "feed" one of her new baby dolls after she saw me playing.... can anyone say appropriate social development!!!!!

Singin and dancin to the "pum pum pum" song (Little Drummer Boy) over and over again...

And now back to the real world. I'm not sure what we're doing for New Year's yet. The past few years I've watched the "real" east coast ball drop then went to bed, bwahahaha, I'm so cool.  More to come on new year's resolutions and such. No weight loss blah blah blah though ;-)


Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment